Airtel Axis Credit card - Gas cylinder utility bill payment

rajath575

KF Rookie
Anyone who uses Airtel axis credit card for gas booking? I have tried multiple times to book cylinder using the Airtel Thanks app and the booking never goes through. I have Bharat gas and whenever I try to book a new cylinder it always shows me an error - 'Invalid phone number. Try again later.' I have tried booking with the customer Id as well and that too fails. I am looking to get the 10% cashback on the card for gas cylinder booking but haven't been able to use it for last 3 months. Anyone facing this error?

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hey, you don't need to book a gas cylinder from the Airtel Thanks for availing the 10% cashback on your credit card.
You can book the cylinder via any means and you just need to fetch the latest bill from the app and pay it via Airtel Axis CC.

Hope it helps!

I use airtel thanks app only to make payment for gas cylinder. I also have bharat gas but haven't faced as such issue. Make sure you are using registered mobile number for booking

rajath575

KF Rookie
Hey, you don't need to book a gas cylinder from the Airtel Thanks for availing the 10% cashback on your credit card.
You can book the cylinder via any means and you just need to fetch the latest bill from the app and pay it via Airtel Axis CC.

Hope it helps!
Thanks for the reply.
The same happens when I try to book a cylinder through IVR/website & try to make the payment through the app. The only option is the 'Book cylinder' option which doesnt fetch the existing booking. Still shows the same error "Invalid details entered".
Is there some other option that I am missing?

rajath575

KF Rookie
I use airtel thanks app only to make payment for gas cylinder. I also have bharat gas but haven't faced as such issue. Make sure you are using registered mobile number for booking
I am using the registered mobile number. I can make the payment for the same through Amazon Pay / Paytm etc with the exact same details. I miss out on the 10% cashback from the CC if i use it elsewhere. Any idea whom I should raise the issue with? Airtel Thanks app?