How much credit score for easy approval credit card

milankoradiya

KF Rookie
My cibil score was 749 I am lot of trying for credit card but always bank was rejected my application
Anybody suggestion for this .to how can I get credit card..

Skylar

KF Master
L
My cibil score was 749 I am lot of trying for credit card but always bank was rejected my application
Like you mentioned that 442 score in CRIF could be the reason for rejection of application.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
If you are applying credit card for the 1st time, you will face a lot of difficulties.

Apply for some FD based Credit card and by using it for more than 6 months you will be eligible for unsecured Credit cards from the same card issuers.

For example, IDFC FIRST Bank offering you a FD based WOW Credit card. You could avail it instantly without credit score checking by depositing minimum amount of Rs.10000 and by using that you will get offers from the many LTF credit card from IDFC FIRST Bank.

As per my knowledge, this is easiest way to get your first credit card after the 1st Unsecured Credit card you can apply for other bank cards.

Every thing needs trick my credit score 763 recommend to 730+ sometimes 750+ you want which card I can give you tricks accordingly my age 21 and I have 6 credit card not a single card is fd based
How get 6 card give me this trick bro .. I have only 1 card that was Amazon pay icici limit 1 lakh...