749 cibil score not getting any credit card all are got declined

raktimranjan

KF Rookie
749 cibil score not getting any credit card all are got declined. I make every payment on time but not getting a credit card

zacobite

KF Mentor
749 cibil score not getting any credit card all are got declined. I make every payment on time but not getting a credit card
hw many cards do u have? how much limit?? what is due / utilization? when did u get them? income range? how many enquiry in the last 6 M, How many were rejected.. with all this info.. the answer can be given.. any chg in cibil over last 6M

PIX789

KF Ace
These are some points that you can make sure about and than you apply to increase your chances.

1. CIBIL Score is the first stage of eligibility but if you apply the cards in the same banks within 3 months of the previous application than you will be ignored and they never inform you the real reasons.
2. Try to get the card from the agencies who calls you for the card.
3. If you have 3 or more cards currently with you, than you need to make sure that, you do not use more than 30% of credit limit from each card in one month.
4. If you have existing card than declare that card to them and try to get the new card based on current card.
5. In case, if you do not have any card then check if you have any loan brought in past. Because if a person does not have any card then atleast some sort of loan must be there in his name in past. This loan can be of any type. Consumer Product loan from bajaj can also be helpful. This loan should have been paid without any defaults.

Please note that, Banks have a very complex and strict policies for credit card approvals that no one can understand and they hardly convey us at the time of rejection.