About induslnd bank services and review

Hello guys 👋....
Can anyone using Indusind bank select savings account....
I just want to know about induslnd bank services who already using it 😊

Dark Knight

KF Ace
They are nice, they never promised me anything all I asked normal banking facilities they have been prompt and no issues so far maintaining a 0 MAB Select with IndusIND

kedarjoshi

KF Rookie
.. of all the banks (including SBI) my worst experience is with IndusInd Bank. Their services and support are a mess and I would recommend to avoid it.

They offer you lifetime free credit card but in the CC application also enable savings account without telling you. Their customer service agent tells you that the account requires minimum balance of Rs.10,000 even though it is a 0 balance account. Their internet banking website keeps showing random errors and their credit cards do not get automatically linked to your account. Customer support asks you to do it manually.

They will send you an email to inform you that the welcome package will only be dispatched once you maintain proper balance in your account. By this time, to deposit money you need your account number which itself is in the very welcome package. So you have to call customer care to get the account number only to be told to ignore that email as your welcome package has already been dispatched.

This was my experience with IndusInd Bank in first 7 days.