About switching credit card network

ysr24

KF Rookie
I have simply save cc with visa network i want to change it to rupay network does it costs any charges because I have recently pay my annual fee if changes cc network do I have to pay it again & does it impact my credit score

Skylar

KF Master
I have simply save cc with visa network i want to change it to rupay network does it costs any charges because I have recently pay my annual fee if changes cc network do I have to pay it again & does it impact my credit score
IG you'll be getting a new card with a new number as all visa cards start with 4.
So, on cibil it would be shown as new card, if it does that then your visa simply click card will be in closed cards section and New Rupay card will be in active cards section. and it would not have any impact, if it's the only new card in last 3 months then hardly 1 point will be down.

Same case as mine. No separate charges. The paid amount will be adjusted to your new card. If not then you can as for them to refund the fees on prorated basis. No impact on credit score.