Active Accounts suddenly missing from Cibil Report

mepiyushtyagi

KF Rookie
I had 11 active accounts including a home loan & 7-8 credit cards and my last month's report showed all the accounts correctly. My this month's Cibil Report shows only 1 active account and the rest of the accounts are missing. Not sure what happened or how to fix this.

I recently took a personal loan via cred cash. And only this account is showing now.
Cibil Score is also down by 40 points to 744.

Please share how to fix this or if this happened with you as well.

MODs please recommend what should I do as next steps?

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Mentor
I had 11 active accounts including a home loan & 7-8 credit cards and my last month's report showed all the accounts correctly. My this month's Cibil Report shows only 1 active account and the rest of the accounts are missing. Not sure what happened or how to fix this.

I recently took a personal loan via cred cash. And only this account is showing now.

Where did you check the credit score?

zacobite

KF Mentor

wait for next month.. then raise with cibil.. any change in score?