Additional credit card suggestions

Raghav0312

KF Rookie
Hello all just joined this community as I was searching for credit cards and getting confused. So here is the scenario:

I do have ICICI coral credit card. And I was also having HDFC money-back + card. But I blocked it due to some reasons and now I am not able to get new from bank. They told to wait for offers.

So now I am looking for new credit card my cibil score is around 710. Can you guys please help me to get best credit card.
Minimum How many credit cards we must have.

Thankyou in advance

Skylar

KF Master
Hello all just joined this community as I was searching for credit cards and getting confused. So here is the scenario:

I do have ICICI coral credit card. And I was also having HDFC money-back + card. But I blocked it due to some reasons and now I am not able to get new from bank. They told to wait for offers.

So now I am looking for new credit card my cibil score is around 710. Can you guys please help me to get best credit card.

Thankyou in advance
First thing - with 710 cibil score most banks would reject the application.

- Did you block MB+ or completely closed it?

Raghav0312

KF Rookie
First thing - with 710 cibil score most banks would reject the application.

- Did you block MB+ or completely closed it?
Bank told me Its permanently blocked . Didn't closed it.

And I checked my cibil score at Baja website. Is there any place where I can check my cibil score

Robin77

KF Rookie
If you're considering additional credit cards, it's essential to evaluate your spending habits and financial goals. Look for cards that offer rewards or cashback in categories where you spend the most. Consider cards with no annual fees or foreign transaction fees if you travel frequently. Also, pay attention to interest rates and introductory offers to maximize benefits. Comparing options will help you find the best fit for your needs.

zacobite

KF Mentor

Thankyou in advance
pls understand why it is blocked.. Any reason for another credit card? Try to apply for any pre-approval cards.. cibil 710 may also mean high utilization or many enquiry.. if you can.. wait a while and use icici responsibly.. score will improve

Raghav0312

KF Rookie
If you're considering additional credit cards, it's essential to evaluate your spending habits and financial goals. Look for cards that offer rewards or cashback in categories where you spend the most. Consider cards with no annual fees or foreign transaction fees if you travel frequently. Also, pay attention to interest rates and introductory offers to maximize benefits. Comparing options will help you find the best fit for your needs.
Thanks for sharing this important details.

Raghav0312

KF Rookie
pls understand why it is blocked.. Any reason for another credit card? Try to apply for any pre-approval cards.. cibil 710 may also mean high utilization or many enquiry.. if you can.. wait a while and use icici responsibly.. score will improve
Yes I am talking with bank About this situation because I was in Canada for last 9 months and cards were with me . Still there were few transactions in my card and I didn't used any card. So this is the situation. Thanks for your help.

Yes I am talking with bank About this situation because I was in Canada for last 9 months and cards were with me . Still there were few transactions in my card and I didn't used any card. So this is the situation. Thanks for your help.
Get the card unblocked, do some transactions on it and check if you have any upgrade offers available in the app after a couple of months or so. Before unblocking the card you could also speak to customer care in case they can give you option to upgrade to a better card instead of moneyback plus. They will most probably deny it but there is no harm in trying. If you are lucky then they might agree.

Raghav0312

KF Rookie
Get the card unblocked, do some transactions on it and check if you have any upgrade offers available in the app after a couple of months or so. Before unblocking the card you could also speak to customer care in case they can give you option to upgrade to a better card instead of moneyback plus. They will most probably deny it but there is no harm in trying. If you are lucky then they might agree.
Thankyou for your suggestion. I will make sure to do the same thing.