Advice on credit card for first time applying

Hello everyone hope your doing great, need your precious advice .

As my father is government employee and as we only spend mostly on groceries and electronic I need advice, which credit should my dad should apply so that he can apply and get maximum benifits so that in future if we planned to buy big electronic items we can buy easily.
I thought for any SBI cc , but there might be any other cc also so can you please please advice me . Thank you so much have a great time ahead.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello everyone hope your doing great, need your precious advice .

As my father is government employee and as we only spend mostly on groceries and electronic I need advice, which credit should my dad should apply so that he can apply and get maximum benifits so that in future if we planned to buy big electronic items we can buy easily.
I thought for any SBI cc , but there might be any other cc also so can you please please advice me . Thank you so much have a great time ahead.
Since your father is a Govt employee, he must have salary slips/ITR then he can get any of the following CC with ease 😉 just make sure he has 750+ CIBIL Score and if not atleast have a Savings account in respective banks:
Primary
SBI SimplySAVE RuPay​
HDFC Swiggy​
Amazon ICICI/Flipkart Axis​
Axis Airtel​
HDFC Millennia​
Secondary
Any BOB LTF CC​
PNB Platinum Rupay LTF CC​
Note: Don't Apply for multiple Credit cards all at once, and choose the best credit card which fits according to your needs & cost efficient.

Handle CC Wisely ✌️

Since your father is a Govt employee, he must have salary slips/ITR then he can get any of the following CC with ease 😉 just make sure he has 750+ CIBIL Score and if not atleast have a Savings account in respective banks:
Primary
SBI SimplySAVE RuPay​
HDFC Swiggy​
Amazon ICICI/Flipkart Axis​
Axis Airtel​
HDFC Millennia​
Secondary
Any BOB LTF CC​
PNB Platinum Rupay LTF CC​
Note: Don't Apply for multiple Credit cards all at once, and choose the best credit card which fits according to your needs & cost efficient.

Handle CC Wisely ✌️
Sir Thanks for your advice ,
1:- as I have seen Amazon gives 10% of on SBI card so can all SBI cards get same or some specific( suggest me so I can apply that card)
2:- my father is not getting Amazo pay icici invite option if you can help or can give any advice it would be great. As my father have 790+ cibil & good salary too.
3:- i want my father to apply such card as we most of the time buy electronics from vijay sales and croma so if any card which can help me to get good cashbacks while time of purchase.

Please please suggest me ,so that I get a good credit Card please.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Sir Thanks for your advice ,
1:- as I have seen Amazon gives 10% of on SBI card so can all SBI cards get same or some specific( suggest me so I can apply that card)
2:- my father is not getting Amazo pay icici invite option if you can help or can give any advice it would be great. As my father have 790+ cibil & good salary too.
3:- i want my father to apply such card as we most of the time buy electronics from vijay sales and croma so if any card which can help me to get good cashbacks while time of purchase.

Please please suggest me ,so that I get a good credit Card please.

1. Same for All as far as I know, Recommendation: SimplySAVE RuPay, SimplyClick, Cashback SBI CC

2. Amazon Pay ICICI credit card is often issued on an invite-only basis. To increase the chances of receiving an invite, ensure that your father is an active Amazon user, preferably a Prime member, and regularly uses Amazon Pay for transactions. If he still doesn't receive an invite, contacting ICICI Bank customer service for assistance might help.

3. On offline Spending, CC offers mostly 1-3% cashback, so my suggestion would be to purchases Online instead of Vijay Sales thus earning maximum cashback using HDFC Swiggy, Millennia, Amazon ICICI, Flipkart Axis, SBI Cashback, etc. and For purchases from Croma use HDFC Tata Neu CC

Pro Tip: Just make a list of all your yearly/monthly spending and pick the most rewarding CC. You can use Gemini AI or ChatGPT to compare CC features, charges & fees matching with your spending pattern thus saving your time and effort. 🤗