AERONPAY FRAUD ALERT

Hi, guys

I am very sad to inform you that despite knowing all this, I also made the credit card bill payment through Aeronpay. The only benefit was that it was accepting Rupay credit card and because of that I had to pay Rs. 5000/- for the payment.

First transaction is successfully of Rs. 5000 and that too after 2 days.After that 100 axis bank credit card transactions were successful through BBPS bill payment, after that second transaction was also successful, after that top transactions were done with bob card which are pending since last 3 days.

Whereas BBPS gets settled instantly but they hold it also for fraud. Thankfully the transaction of Rs 5000 came after 2 days.

I mailed him, tweeted to him and waited for a reply, after that he ignores me and doesn't reply.

I am posting this to alert all of you that this Rupay card will settle the first two transactions instantly by luring you with the name of a bank, and people like us first check with a small amount.After that, if you make big transactions, this is their method of committing fraud and your big transactions will be held and will go into pending.After that, you may tweet or do anything but these people will not reply to you.

Thanks