Airtel Axis Bank CC

Hello people,

I was looking to upgrade my Axis Neo Card to Airtel Axis Card. Is there any way to get it on LTF , or 1st year free?. Please let me know in case any of you have availed it on better deal.

Thanks in advance
-Siddarth

chai_tanyaaa

KF Rookie
Hii,

There is no such direct way of getting airtel axis card on LTF. I am using this card from almost 8-9 months. With time and your usage, airtel can offer you free renewal fee in the future. But it is completely at Airtel-Axis's discretion.

Hope this helps!

Prince

KF Mentor
You can apply Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card vai Cashkaro Application, they are providing 2000 as reward for applying the card, which makes your card effectively free for quite a time.

Skylar

KF Master
I would not recommend using Cashkaro for Axis
as axis is rejecting application from cashkaro Please check on YouTube regarding this issue before applying.

Prince

KF Mentor
I would not recommend using Cashkaro for Axis
as axis is rejecting application from cashkaro Please check on YouTube regarding this issue before applying.
Skylar, I have Applied the Card via Cashkaro on 07/06/2024, Got the same approved, The card is dispatched, and the Cashback is also tracked in my wallet, (Redeemable Post 25th Aug 2024)