Airtel axis card

Akusahil

KF Ace
If you have already any axis bank credit card, then apply from axis mobile application. The chances of of getting airtel axis Card is 99%.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Should I apply the Airtel Axis credit card from Axis Bank website or Airtel thanks app ?
Is there any difference ?
The benefit of applying for a credit card through the Airtel app is that, after filling in basic details, it notifies you whether you are eligible without performing a hard inquiry. This means that if you are not eligible, it will not impact your credit report. This can be a useful feature to avoid unnecessary hard inquiries that could lower your credit score.✌️

rohit911

KF Ace
For me it was not allowing to apply using the AirtelThanks App (No Offers or Try Again later or something similar it was showing), so I applied using the AXIS bank app. It was instantly approved and dispatched, received the card within a week.
Same, couldn't apply through Airtel app so applied from Axis website, it didn't give me Vkyc option.
And when I try to check the status using the reference no. It says 'No Details found. kindly enter Correct details'.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240914-214908_Firefox~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240914-214908_Firefox~2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 6

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Same, couldn't apply through Airtel app so applied from Axis website, it didn't give me Vkyc option.
And when I try to check the status using the reference no. It says 'No Details found. kindly enter Correct details'.
They will contact you someday for physical verification.

Happened to me. Got msg for physical verification after around 1 months when I first applied for Axis Neo in April this year.

rohit911

KF Ace
They will contact you someday for physical verification.

Happened to me. Got msg for physical verification after around 1 months when I first applied for Axis Neo in April this year.
Well I got a mail and message that my card is approved,
I did not get any call for kyc or anything, may be because I already have an existing loan with axis Bank.
So can I assume that I will 100% get the card ?

Last edited:

AVN

KF Rookie
Applied through Airtel thanks app and the card got conditionally approved subject to kyc. Vkyc completed same day, then some axis Bank representatives reach out after 2 days saying vkyc was not successful and we are sending person for physical verification. That also got completed after 3-4 days. Since then no update from axis Bank and when I check the airtel thanks app its the same status from last one month "Card approved, please complete kyc".
Reached out to axis credit customer care and they have no record of my application. So even after a month I have no clue if I will get the card or not..

long story short, it might be better to directly apply through axis Bank and hopefully u can track the application better..

rohit911

KF Ace
Applied through Airtel thanks app and the card got conditionally approved subject to kyc. Vkyc completed same day, then some axis Bank representatives reach out after 2 days saying vkyc was not successful and we are sending person for physical verification. That also got completed after 3-4 days. Since then no update from axis Bank and when I check the airtel thanks app its the same status from last one month "Card approved, please complete kyc".
Reached out to axis credit customer care and they have no record of my application. So even after a month I have no clue if I will get the card or not..

long story short, it might be better to directly apply through axis Bank and hopefully u can track the application better..
This is showing when i track the application.1000039571.png

shivtej

KF Ace
For me it was not allowing to apply using the AirtelThanks App (No Offers or Try Again later or something similar it was showing), so I applied using the AXIS bank app. It was instantly approved and dispatched, received the card within a week.
Did you have any existing relationship with Axis when you applied?
I have 4 months old Axis Neo, so what is the possibility that Airtel will be approved?