Airtel axis rupay card - payments failing

rdraisinghani

KF Rookie
I recently got my airtel axis rupay cc. Trying to pay my wifi bill via thanks app. But the payment fails.

I have contacted airtel multiple times and they said to reinstall app and try. That didn't work. They asked me to raise a complain with thanks app support team, though I haven't received any response.

Axis bank says that it's from airtel and that they can't see any transaction initiation from airtel.

I have tried from someone else thanks app on an iPhone. The same issue.

I have tried transaction on big basket and it went through. Axis bank confirmed that nothing wrong with my card. It's activated.

The 25% cash back was my biggest incentive to get this card. Anyone else faced this issue? Or can help me get in touch with the right body to escalate this.

Skylar

KF Master
@Skylar your inputs would help.
I have the Mastercard variant, and I was able to pay the Wi-Fi bill. It’s a common issue with the Airtel Thanks app—sometimes things don’t work, but other times they suddenly do and airtel has the worst costumer support, they don't have any knowledge about this.

animalnobita

KF Rookie
I have MasterCard variant and I am also facing the same problem. ప్రస్తుతం మీకు పని చేస్తోంది దయచేసి ప్రత్యుత్తరం ఇవ్వండి

Trilochan20

KF Expert
I recently got my airtel axis rupay cc. Trying to pay my wifi bill via thanks app. But the payment fails.

I have contacted airtel multiple times and they said to reinstall app and try. That didn't work. They asked me to raise a complain with thanks app support team, though I haven't received any response.

Axis bank says that it's from airtel and that they can't see any transaction initiation from airtel.

I have tried from someone else thanks app on an iPhone. The same issue.

I have tried transaction on big basket and it went through. Axis bank confirmed that nothing wrong with my card. It's activated.

The 25% cash back was my biggest incentive to get this card. Anyone else faced this issue? Or can help me get in touch with the right body to escalate this.
May be try disabling and enabling online transactions in Open by Axis bank app. And try again.