Amazon ICICI Card

Prashant505

KF Ace
Greetings Everyone,
Recently I applied for Amazon ICICI credit card, completed video KYC and got it rejected after 2-3 days.
I'm a prime member for the last 5 years and frequently buy things through Amazon. My CIBIL score is fine. I was planning to buy things worth 60K.
When I called ICICI credit card team, they couldn't share the reasons or parameters for disapproval. Now they want me to visit an ICICI branch.
What is going on? Did anyone face similar situation?
Thanks

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Age 50, salaried, I have Axis Flipkart Card, CIBIL over 700 and I'm from Varanasi....is it not sufficient?
On some websites, it is mentioned, that your monthly salary should be more than Rs. 35000 to be eligible for Amazon Pay ICICI CC.
Is your salary more than Rs. 35k?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Greetings Everyone,
Recently I applied for Amazon ICICI credit card, completed video KYC and got it rejected after 2-3 days.
I'm a prime member for the last 5 years and frequently buy things through Amazon. My CIBIL score is fine. I was planning to buy things worth 60K.
When I called ICICI credit card team, they couldn't share the reasons or parameters for disapproval. Now they want me to visit an ICICI branch.
Thanks
sir, what's your credit score...and is this the first time you applied for a card...
Do you have a credit history or using any other card or any kind of EMIs..

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Yes it's.
Okay, then I'd suggest you use the OneScore app and keep on observing your CIBIL score for a few months.
Pay your bills on time.
Don't apply for any new loans or credit cards.
Once your CIBIL score increases to 750+, then apply for the card again.

Gudla Deepak

KF Rookie
The Amazon ICICI Card, also known as the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, offers a range of benefits designed for frequent shoppers on Amazon.in and its affiliate merchants. Here are some of the key features and benefits:

• No Joining or Annual Fees: The card comes with no joining fee or annual fee1.
  • Cashback Rewards:
    • 5% cashback for Amazon Prime members on purchases at Amazon.in1.
    • 3% cashback for non-Prime members on purchases at Amazon.in1.
    • 2% cashback on transactions with over 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants when using this card on Amazon Pay1.
    • 1% cashback on all other payments1.
  • Reward Points: There is no limit or expiry date on the rewards earned, which can be used to purchase from over 10 crore products at Amazon.in and at more than 100 merchant partners1.
  • Additional Privileges:
    • Enjoy 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500 restaurants across India through the Culinary Treats Programme2.
    • Get a waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge each time you refuel2.
  • Exclusive Redemption Catalogue: Cardholders have access to an exclusive redemption catalogue with auto merchandise2.
The cashback earned is credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which can be used for future purchases on Amazon.in or with Amazon Pay partner merchants. Terms and conditions apply to these benefits, so it’s recommended to review the latest details provided by ICICI Bank for the most accurate information.

Skylar

KF Master
Greetings Everyone,
Thanks
You can go for the alternatives, as now your ICICI card has been rejected and you can't apply for it for the next 6 months.

- SBI Cash back credit card (5% CB on all online shopping's)
- HDFC millennia (5% amazon, Flipkart and few more sites)

But chances are slim as credit card approvals for score under 750 is very rare these days only few banks like IndusInd or RBL would consider applications with score below 750

Dipa319

KF Ace
Greetings Everyone,
Thanks
You can try this way also:

Now, ICICI Bank provides a high approval rate for credit card cases. You can apply for an LTF credit card at ICICI Bank. (Like ICICI platinum chip Credit Card, Coral Credit Card, etc.)

First, take any ICICI credit Card.

After getting an ICICI Credit card, you can apply ICICI Amazon pay Credit Card.

Note: You got rejected for an Amazon Pay Credit Card, so you have to wait six months to apply again for the same credit card.
Try to improve your Cibil Score also.