Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card rejected.

Rohit..

KF Rookie
My credit score (CIBIL Score) is 786 still ICICI Bank rejected my Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card twice. What should l do? Should I apply again after 6 months?

knagar0078

KF Rookie
My credit score (CIBIL Score) is 786 still ICICI Bank rejected my Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card twice. What should l do? Should I apply again after 6 months?
Actually for this card a Credit score of more than 750 is required.
I also applied for the same a got my application rejected because of some documents related issue kindly if you have the reference number, ask the Customer care of ICIC bank for what went wrong with your application and as you are aware that re- applying for Credit card require at least 6 months for Credit bureaus to refresh the details...

Rohit..

KF Rookie
Actually for this card a Credit score of more than 750 is required.
I also applied for the same a got my application rejected because of some documents related issue kindly if you have the reference number, ask the Customer care of ICIC bank for what went wrong with your application and as you are aware that re- applying for Credit card require at least 6 months for Credit bureaus to refresh the details...
I asked them but they didn't give proper explanation. I asked them multiple times through email and phone call but every time they keep telling me we reject your application because of our internal policies.

Skylar

KF Master
No. I don't have any kind of relation with ICICI bank.
Also I already have HDFC Bank credit card.
Possible rejection reasons!

- Over leveraged. Having a credit limit on all cards which is more than the annual income. (Usually, PSU banks reject for this reason, private banks do not consider it much)
- Any default or late payment in the past.
- Or your previous application lead was not deleted yet.