Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card

Yesterday left a half-filled Amazon Pay Card application, today morning got a call from ICICI CC they said i can apply for this Credit Card with just PAN and Aadhaar no income proof needed should i apply ? vkyc will be done original PAN and sign will be captured
Does this card gives instant discount during sales ? Can I ask them to provide me Platinum Chip Credit Card instead which gives instant discount during sales

Last edited:
Take ICICI pay card bro
later apply for Platinum or if they provide coral you can see.
I would love to but then this card doesn't provide instant discounts during sales not even on Amazon , I am thinking to apply for Platinum Chip Credit Card first, use it on Amazon then maybe after few months i may see an option to apply for Amazon Pay Card based on existing Card this way i will be able to avail instant discount in upcoming sales plus may see an option to apply for Amazon Pay Card later

I would love to but then this card doesn't provide instant discounts during sales not even on Amazon , I am thinking to apply for Platinum Chip Credit Card first, use it on Amazon then maybe after few months i may see an option to apply for Amazon Pay Card based on existing Card this way i will be able to avail instant discount in upcoming sales plus may see an option to apply for Amazon Pay Card later
This card is good for Amazon 5% (if having prime else 3%) or 1% on all spends especially the once excluded by many CCs like Wallet and Utility

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Amazon Pay card is comparatively harder to get , so if you’re getting it now, you should take it. For sales, you can also try getting SBI cards as they usually have a 10% discount.

Skylar

KF Master
Okey.

sabbir

KF Rookie
You can take this Amazon Pay icici cc, after sometime request icici bank on twitter to give you another base icici cc for instant discount offer.
I also have followed this method, my choice is going to be icici mmt platinum cc with joining fee of 500+gst with no renewal fee.
As icici doesn't take platinum cc request from twitter, best of luck