Amazon pay icici credit card

Pako118

KF Rookie
If you have account with ICICI bank. Check if you can upgrade it with family banking. If same is upgraded to family banking, there is High probability you can get this card

zacobite

KF Mentor
SBI cas

SBI cash back credit card not approved tight naw and hdfc swiggy not ltf card 😁😁😁
u pls don't apply randomly.. where do u spend.. accordingly choose.. then fee also can be recovered easily....too many enquiry will also lead to rejection... wait...dont spoil your credit score for 100 rs a month saving

_rohitsoni

KF Expert
What's your net salary and what's the frequency of applying for CCs? Also mention if you have any other cards with limit.
Generally, banks don't like too many frequent enquiries once every 3 month is ok, if you have other cards with huge credit limit then it might get a little difficult to get another one if income has not increased much. Also, heard that these days ICICI is pretty strict with this card, 3-4 years back this was used to be the first card of many users (including me)

rahuljain

KF Ace
I am not a salary person. I am small business man. I am applyed last in May hdfc credit card but they are rejected my card. But I am using sbi credit card last 7 month and cc card payment 100% , I am paid cc bill 5 to 10 day after generating bill.

sudoabhi

KF Ace
SBI cash back credit card not approved tight naw and hdfc swiggy not ltf card
build your credit profile first.
HDFC Millennia also gives 5% upto Rs1000 on Amazon.
See if you can get FYF Swiggy or Millennia. Later you can decide to close the card if don't achieve fee waiver