Amazonpay gift card

Samkhu

KF Ace
While buying from giftr, i am only getting option of UPI for payment. Additionally from hdfc smartbuy, some convenience charges are getting applied.
Now what are the best way available to buy amazon pay gift card which gives cashback or discount of 1-2%?

Bantu

KF Rookie
While buying from giftr, i am only getting option of UPI for payment. Additionally from hdfc smartbuy, some convenience charges are getting applied.
Now what are the best way available to buy amazon pay gift card which gives cashback or discount of 1-2%?
Icici Amazon pay credit card gives 2% on amazon pay gift card

If you have HDFC Millennia CC then you can earn 5% cashback. But after those convenience charge of 2.25% + gst you are still able to save 2%

manish03q

KF Rookie
Same here. I'm also getting option UPI payment.
And other account also same situation
Is Amazon is not accepting credit card for buying Amazon pay gift card purchase?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Strange, are you opening Gyftr from the reward multiplier link or directly?