Annual charges Imposed

narenranjan

KF Rookie
I have an account in Axis Bank. I was issued a credit card from Flipkart on behalf of the bank. I was asked there are no annual charges or any kind of fee. I have made no transaction till date as I have been issued this card more than a year back. Now I am getting a message that I have to pay fee which I have not paid till now. Please suggest what to do.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I have an account in Axis Bank. I was issued a credit card from Flipkart on behalf of the bank. I was asked there are no annual charges or any kind of fee. I have made no transaction till date as I have been issued this card more than a year back. Now I am getting a message that I have to pay fee which I have not paid till now. Please suggest what to do.
Pay it or talk to them to get it reversed. If you don't do either then the charges will accrue further late payment charges and interest thereon. If you are not using then get it cancelled if the bank is not ready to convert it to LTF

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Pay the charges. If you have proof of the No Joining/ Annual Fee offer, you can request them on that basis to reverse it.