Annual transaction from credit card…

Saini Ji

KF Rookie
Which of the approximately 10 lakh transaction entries made from any credit card in a financial year will be counted or considered as payable after each bill is generated or those which are paid before the bill is generated whose entire bill is generated as nil or the entry which is mixed like I spent 10 thousand rupees in a billing cycle and before the bill was generated I deposited 5 thousand rupees and the bill was generated for only 5 thousand rupees how will this transaction entry be counted or considered as only 5 thousand or total 10 thousand rupees... Curiosity

zacobite

KF Mentor
Which of the approximately 10 lakh transaction entries made from any credit card in a financial year will be counted or considered as payable after each bill is generated or those which are paid before the bill is generated whose entire bill is generated as nil or the entry which is mixed like I spent 10 thousand rupees in a billing cycle and before the bill was generated I deposited 5 thousand rupees and the bill was generated for only 5 thousand rupees how will this transaction entry be counted or considered as only 5 thousand or total 10 thousand rupees... Curiosity
All payments made.. not billed.. so if u paid 10k then 10k will be considered

Skylar

KF Master
RBI Doesn't care about your bill generation date, Only Credit bureau dose.

Rbi will only get the Spend and Repayment data. Irrespective of your billing date.