Any Jupiter Rupay CC Holder?

shivamid6

KF Ace
Is it worth to have Jupiter Rupay CC?
I heard from many sources that :

1. Payment Failures on Merchant QR through UPI
2. Its Bill can be paid through Jupiter app only.

Or any other pros and cons.

Skylar

KF Master
Is it worth to have Jupiter Rupay CC?
I heard from many sources that :

1. Payment Failures on Merchant QR through UPI
2. Its Bill can be paid through Jupiter app only.

Or any other pros and cons.

It is a fintech company, and we do not know when the RBI might introduce regulations that could ban it.

To attract customers, they offer initial promotions, but these are often devalued over time.

Instead of relying on such offers, it is advisable to obtain credit cards from top branks and increase your NRV with them. This way, you can continue to receive better offers and upgrades in the future from the top banks.

iamPrince

KF Expert
Hi, I have been using Jupiter CC for couple of months, its decent. You will be getting 3 options to choose from for your reward multiplier (Shopping, Food and Travel) and you can change it in every 3months. Reward rate is good as compared to anyother Rupay CC but the catch is you have to pay through Jupiter App only. You wont get any reward if you link your card and pay through other UPI apps. Plus you will be getting multiple offers from Zomato and few other platforms.
And yes, you cannot pay your credit card bill through anyother application, I tried to pay through Cred and Mobikwik but they are not allowing it due to many reports of payment failure so you have to pay through the Jupiter App only.