App for Airtel Axis CC

Hi,

I recently got my Airtel Axis Mastercard CC with a limit of 1.3L. I can view my card details in Airtel App. Is there any Axis Bank App for the same apart from Axis mobile banking app ?
Also pl share your CL if anyone has recently received the card.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi,

I recently got my Airtel Axis Mastercard CC with a limit of 1.3L. I can view my card details in Airtel App. Is there any Axis Bank App for the same apart from Axis mobile banking app ?
Axis Open app
I got the card last month and limit is shared with my axis ace 1.59L

I tried paying utility bills through Airtel Thanks App. The first payment of 5000+ went through and the limit of 250 was crossed. But the next payment through CC returns error "not retrieved from Juspay".

So after limit is crossed we cannot make payments for the category through CC ?

Has anyone faced this issue ?

Skylar

KF Master
I tried paying utility bills through Airtel Thanks App. The first payment of 5000+ went through and the limit of 250 was crossed. But the next payment through CC returns error "not retrieved from Juspay".

So after limit is crossed we cannot make payments for the category through CC ?

Has anyone faced this issue ?
Yes, we can do it. No issues last month my current bill 2855/- and I recharged other networks.

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Hi,

I got 1.05L shared with Flipkart CC

Skylar

KF Master
@Skylar I don't seem to find my statement cycle anywhere (documents and app). Also ARIA only gives generalized responses. Any idea where to look for or have to call customer care ?
Please check "Axis Open app"
in cards section if you select the card, it will be showing you due date.
and For statement date you can check it on your statement it will show billing date.