Applying for new Credit Card

sojupatil

KF Ace
I want to get secured Idfc wow card , but my Pan card is not updated with my photo , it is still minor card I need credit card urgently (not like I'm short with money , just urgency) so will they allow me to proceed with video kyc .

Please Don't reply if u don't know answer, also don't suggest to call customer care 🙂

Skylar

KF Master
- A year ago, my friend applied for an IDFC wow card with a minor pan card. She got it approved. In the video call they were like without photo we can't prosses then she explained she just turned 18 and already applied for the major pan card with in a week it will come you can verify my pan card it linked with Adhar etc etc., Video call agent said was not convinced and he said your application will be reviewed and if approved you'll get a message soon or alternatively you can install our app and check it. After an hour it got approved.

- Another friend having 7 credit cards and 4 years of credit history his IDFC wow got rejected reason - in Video call he showed Pan card with lamination and cause of lamination video kyc agent couldn't see the hologram on the card properly so marked PAN as duplicate 🤷‍♂️