Approaching banks for List of documents and Foreclosure letter

hemanthbn

KF Ace
Hi Frds,
How to approach bank for providing list of documents and foreclosure letter as part of my home loan, since I am selling the property for which I had taken home loan for. The buyers bank has asked me to get these docs from my lender bank. And usually how long it will take to get these docs, I think it should be instantly done.

And what documents are list of documents, I was thinking that memorandum copy given by the bank itself as the list of documents since memorandum also contains details of what all docs banks has wrt property.

And my home loan is under floating interest and a balance transfer, so as far as I know it is free from any foreclosure charges

Please correct me if my understanding is not right

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi Frds,
How to approach bank for providing list of documents and foreclosure letter as part of my home loan, since I am selling the property for which I had taken home loan for. The buyers bank has asked me to get these docs from my lender bank. And usually how long it will take to get these docs, I think it should be instantly done.

And what documents are list of documents, I was thinking that memorandum copy given by the bank itself as the list of documents since memorandum also contains details of what all docs banks has wrt property.

And my home loan is under floating interest and a balance transfer, so as far as I know it is free from any foreclosure charges

Please correct me if my understanding is not right
yes.. ask customer service.. they will give LOD.. try and convince your buyer to take loan from same bank.. process becomes much much simpler.. LOD is list of all original dics that the bank has in their possession