AU Ixigo Credit Card: is it worth getting it?

Varuns

KF Ace
Is it worth getting an AU Ixigo credit card?
The most exciting thing to me was 16 lounge access Airport+railways
but further getting down I came to know there are 2 lounges per quarter for the Airport and likewise for railways.
Earlier I thought it to be 8 lounges per year with no restriction on usage but having it 2 per quarter, it makes it the same as other Credit Cards only now.
Secondly, the railway lounge is limited to only 4-5 cities, making it quite useless.

Skylar

KF Master
but further getting down I came to know there are 2 lounges per quarter for the Airport and likewise for railways.
Earlier I thought it to be 8 lounges per year with no restriction on usage but having it 2 per quarter, it makes it the same as other Credit Cards only now.
Secondly, the railway lounge is limited to only 4-5 cities, making it quite useless.
I don’t trust AU Bank. They do not respect customers, and their devaluations are worse. All those benefits can be revised anytime. Since it’s a lifetime free card, don’t think too much if you want to take it, take it. However, make sure you don’t depend solely on that particular card; explore more options along with it.

Trilochan20

KF Expert
UPI cashback is decent, if you get the Rupay variant. AU bank offers only 1 credit card, so that's a major drawback.

Ramesh181

KF Ace
I don’t trust AU Bank. They do not respect customers, and their devaluations are worse. All those benefits can be revised anytime. Since it’s a lifetime free card, don’t think too much if you want to take it, take it. However, make sure you don’t depend solely on that particular card; explore more options along with it.
I too agree. One should never waste their time on this bank. This is one of the worst banks with a very pathetic customer service. I really don't understand why they publicize for their products when they have no intentions to issue the same to the customers with excellent credit history and who fulfill all the requirements. They have rejected my application twice in the last one year for reasons unknown, despite fulfilling all the requirements.

Skylar

KF Master
I too agree. One should never waste their time on this bank. This is one of the worst banks with a very pathetic customer service. I really don't understand why they publicize for their products when they have no intentions to issue the same to the customers with excellent credit history and who fulfill all the requirements. They have rejected my application twice in the last one year for reasons unknown, despite fulfilling all the requirements.
I wouldn't even apply for their cards seeing the rate at which their cards are being devalued.

zacobite

KF Mentor
no..avoid