AU SMALL FINANCE BANK REFUSED TO TRANSFER MY DIVIDEND AMOUNT

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Guys,

I bought a share which on 4th June and It credited to my demat account next day. The ex dividend date was 5th Jun.

Due to my personal problem I have closed my AU SMALL FINANCE BANK digital bank account on 10th June. Then I moved my primary Bank account details to Indian Bank through my broker.

But after that the stock which i bought on 4th June has credited my dividend to AU SMALL FINANCE BANK on 21st Jun through NACH and reference number also shared. This was I got reply from SEBI SCORES.

Then I approached AU BANK customer care through Mail, they simply said your account was closed.

Even after I approached SEBI SCORES and asked for 2nd level review. Again they said that " dividend amount credited to your AU Bank account. Check Bank Statement."

How can I get the account statement after my account was closed? They act like a mad.

Now, what can I do??? Should I lodge complaint against AU SMALL FINANCE BANK in RBI OMBUDSMAN PORTAL?

Need some advice friends...

Attachments

• SEBI SCORES CONVERSATION.jpg
    SEBI SCORES CONVERSATION.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DIVIDEND CREDITED DETAILS FROM SEBI.jpg
    DIVIDEND CREDITED DETAILS FROM SEBI.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 6
  • AU BANK CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPLY.jpg
    AU BANK CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPLY.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 6

Skylar

KF Master
Guys,

I bought a share which on 4th June and It credited to my demat account next day. The ex dividend date was 5th Jun.

Due to my personal problem I have closed my AU SMALL FINANCE BANK digital bank account on 10th June. Then I moved my primary Bank account details to Indian Bank through my broker.

But after that the stock which i bought on 4th June has credited my dividend to AU SMALL FINANCE BANK on 21st Jun through NACH and reference number also shared. This was I got reply from SEBI SCORES.

Then I approached AU BANK customer care through Mail, they simply said your account was closed.

Even after I approached SEBI SCORES and asked for 2nd level review. Again they said that " dividend amount credited to your AU Bank account. Check Bank Statement."

How can I get the account statement after my account was closed? They act like a mad.

Now, what can I do??? Should I lodge complaint against AU SMALL FINANCE BANK in RBI OMBUDSMAN PORTAL?

Need some advice friends...
Bro account closed on 10th June; dividend transferred on 21st June :unsure:
That is not possible if the account is closed.

- If SEBI clearly states that money transfer is success and gave you reference number for the successful transaction. Lodge complaint against AU small finance bank immediately also enter 1Lac as compensation for harassment and non compliance. AU has the worst costumer support, Full fraud bank.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Bro account closed on 10th June; dividend transferred on 21st June :unsure:
That is not possible if the account is closed.

- If SEBI clearly states that money transfer is success and gave you reference number for the successful transaction. Lodge complaint against AU small finance bank immediately also enter 1Lac as compensation for harassment and non compliance. AU has the worst costumer support, Full fraud bank.
Yes bro. I thought same. If the transaction is successful then only reference number will be generated. But AU SMALL FINANCE BANK doesn't care about their closed account.
So, for clarity i have requested to share my statement for the month of June.

Then I will compliant in RBI OMBUDSMAN PORTAL.