Hello mentors,
I need some clarification about AU bank's swipe up credit card program. As,
-min credit card limit
-who can apply
AU bank is very specific about credit cards
If you are Salaried person then it is a plus point for you
And They have option for c2c but verification is always required
They will verify your home and workspace
The best way to get AU card is open bank a/c with them or if you have one then you have to maintain some amount and do transactions frequently

Skylar

KF Master
Hello mentors,
-min credit card limit
-who can apply
First thing, those cards are mediocre and their costumer support is the worst in the industry.

Income: Starting INR 25,000 a month or another bank’s card with a INR 30,000 limit.
Minimum Age for Primary Cardholder: 21 years.
Maximum Age for Primary Cardholder: 60 years.
Add-on cardholder must be more than 18 years old.
You must be a resident of India.

Skylar

KF Master
The best way to get AU card is open bank a/c with them or if you have one then you have to maintain some amount and do transactions frequently
I think having a credit card with them is head ache and why we need savings account too o_O

Last edited:

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Hello mentors,
-min credit card limit
-who can apply
If you get a card using Swipe up, you can't get other cards. You might get good credit limit, but the cashback rate is okayish [ not that great ].

App experience is pathetic. I applied for C2C, but 1st time my application got rejected. I opened a zero balance savings account, then after 1 month applied for the credit card using Swipe up and got xcite ace card with 3.45L limit.

This limit is worthless. Since you'll get 3% cashback up to 750rs. Meaning, you only get benefits for spending 25K using the card.

And reward structure is quite tricky, you get 0 cashback till 7K rs, 1% for above 7K to - 12K, then, 2% for 12K - 20K and 20K above it's 3%.