AXIS ACE CC Cashback

iamPrince

KF Ace
I am new to AXIS ACE CC and have heard that the Cashback for the month gets adjusted to the current bill. Recently my bill got generated for the month and I havent received the any cashback any yet. Plus I paid my electricity bill through it via GPay so I am eligible for the 5% Cashback right ?
So how exactly the cashback gets credited ? Is it after the bill payment ?
And for the bill payment is it necessary to use GPay ?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I am new to AXIS ACE CC and have heard that the Cashback for the month gets adjusted to the current bill. Recently my bill got generated for the month and I havent received the any cashback any yet. Plus I paid my electricity bill through it via GPay so I am eligible for the 5% Cashback right ?
So how exactly the cashback gets credited ? Is it after the bill payment ?
And for the bill payment is it necessary to use GPay ?
Did you check the statement for cashback adjusted?

Skylar

KF Master
Cashback earned in the current billing cycle will be adjusted in the next month’s bill.

- The cashback I earned in July has been adjusted in my August bill, as indicated by the red circle.

- The blue circle represents the cashback earned in the August billing cycle, which will be adjusted in the September bill.

My billing date is the 15th, and typically, the cashback from the previous month is credited by the 12th.

- And You are not required to use GPay for credit card bill payments; you can use any platform that offers the most rewards.

iamPrince

KF Ace
Cashback earned in the current billing cycle will be adjusted in the next month’s bill.

- The cashback I earned in July has been adjusted in my August bill, as indicated by the red circle.

- The blue circle represents the cashback earned in the August billing cycle, which will be adjusted in the September bill.

My billing date is the 15th, and typically, the cashback from the previous month is credited by the 12th.

- And You are not required to use GPay for credit card bill payments; you can use any platform that offers the most rewards.
Ok bhai got it !
Since this was my first CC bill from next bill onwards the cashbacks will get adjusted in the bill itself 👍🏼

Skylar

KF Master
Ok bhai got it !
Since this was my first CC bill from next bill onwards the cashbacks will get adjusted in the bill itself 👍🏼
Exactly, whatever you earned in last months bill, will be adjusted in this month's bill. (Probably 3 days before the bill generation)