Axis Ace Credit Card LTF trick or Fees waiver trick?

Hi there
I got an axis ace credit card on nov 23 and it is a chargeable card. Can someone tell me the trick to convert it in LTF ?
I do not use my card much, in last 10 month I have only spend Rs20000 from Axis Ace on utilies bill only.
Also I want to continue this card for offline spend as it gives 1.5% on offline spends.
Also I have NEo LTF and priviledge Chargeable (which I will close after one year)

If not LTF, then is there any trick to waive off the fees, every year❓

I also have SBI Cashback Card, from where I easily get 5% on utility spends.

Last edited:
Hi there
I got an axis ace credit card on nov 23 and it is a chargeable card. Can someone tell me the trick to convert it in LTF ?
I do not use my card much, in last 10 month I have only spend Rs20000 from Axis Ace on utilies bill only.
Also I want to continue this card for offline spend as it gives 1.5% on offline spends.
Also I have NEo LTF and priviledge Chargeable (which I will close after one year)
Nothing. I tried hard to make it ltf for 2 years and failed. I think it's not possible to convert Ace to ltf.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi there

There are no tricks involved. Since you already possess an LTF card, it is highly unlikely to convert this card to LTF. Cards in high demand are typically not made LTF unless they are promoted to a wider audience.

You have spent ₹20,000 on utilities and received ₹1,000 as cashback. After deducting the ₹590 fee on the card, you are left with ₹420 in cashback, making it still a worthwhile card to keep.

rohit911

KF Ace
Hi there

I also have SBI Cashback Card, from where I easily get 5% on utility spends.
Do we get Cashback on utility bill payment through SBI Cashback cc ??