Axis bank credit card declined

I am applying axis bank credit card more than 6 years everytime axis bank declined my application without any reason even i have also income proof and bank also declined pre-approved offer based on my axis bank account that was first time when i applied axis bank credit card and after that bank declined every application i have also complaint to rbi ombudsman thay told to axis bank to give a proper reason of decline application.

1/2 bank still not give me proper reason of decline application but rbi send me a mail of reason ,why bank is rejecting my application here is that details kindly anyone who have information about that kindly help me,i am attaching a screenshot of rbi mail which was received

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_155941_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_155941_Gmail.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 34

White_Fox

KF Rookie
Hunter check is a method which help banks to detect any fraudulent customer. So if the software detects any suspicious information, it automatically rejects the credit card application.

So even if you're a geniune and honest person (which you are), the bank rejected your application. This may be due to some error or problem in their checking software. You have, however, received a compensation for your trouble though.

Leave the Axis Bank aside and apply for other banks. Nowadays, Axis cards aren't much good afternoon their recent devaluation!

Gogineni

KF Expert
1/2 bank still not give me proper reason of decline application but rbi send me a mail of reason ,why bank is rejecting my application here is that details kindly anyone who have information about that kindly help me,i am attaching a screenshot of rbi mail which was received
Axis compensated 5000?

zacobite

KF Mentor
hunter check is when you have applied for many cards in a short period of time.. so rejected as you are 'credit hungry'.. Dont apply for any card for next 9-12 months.. all will get rejected... Use the card you have.. next time.. go slow.. 1 card at a time...It is also a fraud check..

vmamc

KF Rookie
hunter check is when you have applied for many cards in a short period of time.. so rejected as you are 'credit hungry'.. Dont apply for any card for next 9-12 months.. all will get rejected... Use the card you have.. next time.. go slow.. 1 card at a time...It is also a fraud check..
Even applying after 1 year, no other card applications in bw, pre approved axis card was declined.
Hunter software might be taking some other considerations.

Even applying after 1 year, no other card applications in bw, pre approved axis card was declined.
Hunter software might be taking some other considerations.
Axis bank also removed all the credit enquiry from my Cibil bureau which was by me for the credit card.

Skylar

KF Master
I'm kind of lucky then, Not having any previous relations with Axis got axis ace approved and 5 months passed and today got Axis Airtel approved.

Maverick7991

KF Rookie
I am applying axis bank credit card more than 6 years everytime axis bank declined my application without any reason even i have also income proof and bank also declined pre-approved offer based on my axis bank account that was first time when i applied axis bank credit card and after that bank declined every application i have also complaint to rbi ombudsman thay told to axis bank to give a proper reason of decline application.
I got axis neo ltf card finally today after 2 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-13-09-47-55-64_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-13-09-47-55-64_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 10