Axis Bank Indian Oil CC

harmu44

KF Rookie
Hi Team, I am getting Axis Bank Indian Oil Rupay CC LTF. How is the point redemption system there? Is cash redemption option available or do we need to buy vouchers itself?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi Team, I am getting Axis Bank Indian Oil Rupay CC LTF. How is the point redemption system there? Is cash redemption option available or do we need to buy vouchers itself?
good card.. decent rewards.. vouchers on edge rewards

You get 20 reward points per 100 spent at IOCL, which translates to ₹4. But you have to accumulate quite a lot of points before being able to redeem them for your fav vouchers. For eg. - The min Domino's voucher is worth 2500 points/ ₹500 and min Amazon Pay voucher is at 10,000 points/ ₹2000. Sure there are other vouchers as well but all I'm saying is that you have to spend for months before being able to redeem and is totally worth it. You're getting affectively 4% for fuel and 1% for the rest of the UPI transactions.

They currently don't charge the fuel surcharge if you pay using UPI, but that's going to change after April 20, 2024. And yes they do provide a waiver too, but it still was better to avoid the waiver completely than to have it charged and then refunded, and losing the tiny amount in the form of GST on the surcharge.