AXIS Credit Card Devaluation Once Again

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Surprised by this shocking devaluation of Axis Magnus. Especially since it was devalued majorly in Sep 23. Not sure if this card can be counted under premium category anymore. Will definitely not be renewing this card next year given the hefty fees

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Thankyou Shavir Sir , i am thankful for your Reply
Yes sir i am also planning to close my AXIS IOCL Card, I have on more Major Doubt if you interested in my query i will ask in this thread only regarding AXIS IOCL Renewal Fee
Sure buddy

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
For IOCL they have done 3 major changes
1) Increased the fee waiver criteria from Rs. 50K annual spends to Rs. 3.5 Lakhs (7X increase)
2) Modification in welcome benefits from Rs. 250 Cashback to 1250 Edge Points (this is a bit restrictive, plus no good vouchers are available for 1250 Edge Points, so you will have to shell out a few extra bucks)
3) The eligible transaction range for 1% fuel surcharge waiver has been revised from Rs. 200 – Rs. 5000 to Rs. 400 – Rs. 4000

I would say that just because of 1st devaluation, it makes very little sense to continue with this card.

hi sir,
what my doubt is i have spent 1.8L from April 2023 to till date and i have received Renewal Fee wave off message on OCT 2023 from AXIS ,
But yesterday i have got the changes in fee waiver 50k to 3.5L Effective Date from 20th April 2024, But My Card renews on 27th April 2024
will they Consider my card for Fee wave off for 50k spend in previous year or they will charge me for not spending 3.5L

i have attached the message which i received from AXIS BANK on Oct 2023

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 13.52.48_6b129e2e.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 13.52.48_6b129e2e.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 21

Skylar

KF Master
hi sir,
what my doubt is i have spent 1.8L from April 2023 to till date and i have received Renewal Fee wave off message on OCT 2023 from AXIS ,
But yesterday i have got the changes in fee waiver 50k to 3.5L Effective Date from 20th April 2024, But My Card renews on 27th April 2024
will they Consider my card for Fee wave off for 50k spend in previous year or they will charge me for not spending 3.5L

i have attached the message which i received from AXIS BANK on Oct 2023
Bro call CC about that, just 7 days gap so high chances of getting it waved request them. If they persist that you have to pay charges ask them to transfer the call to retention people tell them situation ask them for wave off or make it LTF or else you'll close it.