axis credit card

I had mistakenly applied for the axis my zone credit card, but I want the axis iocl credit card. I had received my zone credit card, but it has not been activated yet.
So what are the options available for me right now? Please suggest me. Thank you all.

82_notout

KF Ace
I had mistakenly applied for the axis my zone credit card, but I want the axis iocl credit card. I had received my zone credit card, but it has not been activated yet.
So what are the options available for me right now? Please suggest me. Thank you all.
I also want to know about this in detail.

Like after 30 or 37 days, it'll be closed or not ?
If closed, then can we reapply for it in future?
If not activated, will it affect credit score?

If you have received Myzone as LTF then I suggest you can keep that card as it has BOGO offer on Paytm movies and also Rs 120 off twice on Swiggy per month plus 1 domestic lounge access per quarter. If its paid then you can close it if you don't find the features useful.

Skylar

KF Master
Even if you don't activate it, you have to wait for 6 months.
Or try you luck with Costumer support asking them to delete the lead, I won't active the card I need IOCL.