Axis Neo rupay credit card and HDFC rupay credit card

dg1

KF Ace
Hello Everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well.

I have existing Flipkart axis and HDFC regalia gold credit card.

I am getting offer for rupay version of axis Neo credit card and HdfC UPI rupay credit card life time free.

Are both of these good rupay cards to have & which one I should choose OR is there any other good Rupay CC LTF OR should I wait for LTF offer on axis my zone rupay CC. Has anyone got LTF offer on axis my zone CC

If I take a Neo card now as LTF and after using it for sometime can I ask to upgrade in my zone LTF. Is it possible?

What point I need to keep me mind before applying for these cards.

Raj2708

KF Expert
I have neu card,
My Exp of Axis only hereI have opted pre-approved LTF neo card I opted for that.
I don't know when they will provide Pre-approved LTF My zone.
My friend got LTF myzone credit card because she has Axis bank account and My zone was her first card.
In 1st quarter also My zone was LTF.

Reactions: dg1

Skylar

KF Master
Are both of these good rupay cards to have & which one I should choose OR is there any other good Rupay CC LTF OR should I wait for LTF offer on axis my zone rupay CC. Has anyone got LTF offer on axis my zone CC
Better wait for other cards of axis to be avilable on Rupay network
Neo is not cool nor that HDFC UPI card.

zacobite

KF Mentor
ch
Hello Everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well.

I have existing Flipkart axis and HDFC regalia gold credit card.

I am getting offer for rupay version of axis Neo credit card and HdfC UPI rupay credit card life time free.

If I take a Neo card now as LTF and after using it for sometime can I ask to upgrade in my zone LTF. Is it possible?

What point I need to keep me mind before applying for these cards.
choose 1 good rupay card.. u won't need more.. most rupay cards are similar.. not much difference.. my suggestion is. NOT to take hdfc./ axis / sbi. they are strict with number of cards so may impact your future options.. take rupay from anyone else... idfc / kotak / others..

dg1

KF Ace
ch

choose 1 good rupay card.. u won't need more.. most rupay cards are similar.. not much difference.. my suggestion is. NOT to take hdfc./ axis / sbi. they are strict with number of cards so may impact your future options.. take rupay from anyone else... idfc / kotak / others..
1. How many max cards we can have from HDFC axis sbi?

2. In other options How is Jupiter CC heard that it is good option under rupay?