Bank account review

aajmera

KF Expert
Anyone is using below bank account. Also, how is your review

-) freo save zero balance account
-) fincare zero balance digital account ( now with au bank)
-) utkarsh niyo savings account

How is your experience and what all are the charges that you need to pay

zacobite

KF Mentor

never heard of them.. with so many mainstream options going to tier 2 fintechs is not really required

I have fincare savings account. Best part is that it got opened instantly at 11:00 PM and you get free virtual debit card.
The only merit is that you get great FD Rates with this bank and a free virtual rupay DC that's it.

The bank is not even supported for UPI on CRED.
The bank declines majority of the debit transactions above INR 5000, then you need to do multiple transactions for a big amount.
But after 5-6 transactions the bank won't let you transact any more through UPI.
The NEFT, IMPS etc are chargeable if you do transfer to another bank.

So in all its great for long-term fd's and some day-to-day small ticket transfers which could replace your payments bank. But for high amount of debit transactions every day its not goof.

aajmera

KF Expert
I have fincare savings account. Best part is that it got opened instantly at 11:00 PM and you get free virtual debit card.
The only merit is that you get great FD Rates with this bank and a free virtual rupay DC that's it.

The bank is not even supported for UPI on CRED.
The bank declines majority of the debit transactions above INR 5000, then you need to do multiple transactions for a big amount.
But after 5-6 transactions the bank won't let you transact any more through UPI.
The NEFT, IMPS etc are chargeable if you do transfer to another bank.

So in all its great for long-term fd's and some day-to-day small ticket transfers which could replace your payments bank. But for high amount of debit transactions every day its not goof.
Thanks

Skylar

KF Master

Any reason for choosing these 3?
I never hear these names except that Utkarsh :unsure:

- With rbi's new regulations why chose these? as they could disappear like most fintech's :unsure:

aajmera

KF Expert
Any reason for choosing these 3?
I never hear these names except that Utkarsh :unsure:

- With rbi's new regulations why chose these? as they could disappear like most fintech's :unsure:
These 3 are bank account now. I guess insurance of 5 lakh will be applicable on them as well

vamsi18

KF Ace
not sure why you opted for these 3 but out of them the below 2 are comparatively not at all worthy. Indie by Indusind is better than these 2.

Utkarsh Niyo savings account is the best among 3 with (4% upto 1L + 6.25% upto 5L) interest. Infact I guess this is currently the best and highest interest for savings account for balance upto 5L across all banks in India.

The only additional practical charges would be your debit card annual charges of 300/250 per year and SMS service charges.
And IMPS is chargeable.

aajmera

KF Expert
not sure why you opted for these 3 but out of them the below 2 are comparatively not at all worthy. Indie by Indusind is better than these 2.

Utkarsh Niyo savings account is the best among 3 with (4% upto 1L + 6.25% upto 5L) interest. Infact I guess this is currently the best and highest interest for savings account for balance upto 5L across all banks in India.

The only additional practical charges would be your debit card annual charges of 300/250 per year and SMS service charges.
And IMPS is chargeable.
I have indusind exclusive, so not opting indie

guptajoy961

KF Expert

Here is a review of the three bank accounts you mentioned:

The Freo Save zero balance account appears to be a basic no-fee account that allows customers to open an account with no minimum balance requirement. This type of account can be useful for consumers who want a simple, no-frills banking option without having to worry about monthly maintenance fees or balance requirements. However, the search results do not provide details on any potential fees or features of this account, so the full consumer experience is unclear.

The Fincare zero balance digital account (now with AU Bank) seems to be a digital-only bank account that also does not require a minimum balance. This type of account can be appealing to tech-savvy consumers who prefer to manage their banking online or through a mobile app. The search results do not mention any specific fees for this account, so it may be a low-cost option for consumers.

The Utkarsh Niyo savings account is another no-frills digital banking option that allows customers to open an account with no minimum balance. Accounts like this can provide a simple, fee-free way for consumers to manage their money, especially those who do not need extensive banking features. However, the search results do not provide details on any potential fees or charges associated with this account.

In general, these types of zero balance bank accounts can be a good option for consumers who want a basic, no-cost banking solution. The lack of monthly fees or minimum balance requirements can make them accessible for a wide range of consumers. However, it is important for consumers to carefully review any potential fees, such as for ATM usage, overdrafts, or other services, to understand the full cost of maintaining these accounts. Consumers should also consider the digital features and customer service offered to ensure the account meets their banking needs.

aajmera

KF Expert
Here is a review of the three bank accounts you mentioned:

The Freo Save zero balance account appears to be a basic no-fee account that allows customers to open an account with no minimum balance requirement. This type of account can be useful for consumers who want a simple, no-frills banking option without having to worry about monthly maintenance fees or balance requirements. However, the search results do not provide details on any potential fees or features of this account, so the full consumer experience is unclear.

The Fincare zero balance digital account (now with AU Bank) seems to be a digital-only bank account that also does not require a minimum balance. This type of account can be appealing to tech-savvy consumers who prefer to manage their banking online or through a mobile app. The search results do not mention any specific fees for this account, so it may be a low-cost option for consumers.

The Utkarsh Niyo savings account is another no-frills digital banking option that allows customers to open an account with no minimum balance. Accounts like this can provide a simple, fee-free way for consumers to manage their money, especially those who do not need extensive banking features. However, the search results do not provide details on any potential fees or charges associated with this account.

In general, these types of zero balance bank accounts can be a good option for consumers who want a basic, no-cost banking solution. The lack of monthly fees or minimum balance requirements can make them accessible for a wide range of consumers. However, it is important for consumers to carefully review any potential fees, such as for ATM usage, overdrafts, or other services, to understand the full cost of maintaining these accounts. Consumers should also consider the digital features and customer service offered to ensure the account meets their banking needs.
Thank you for these detail views bro.
Very appreciatable

guptajoy961

KF Expert
You should thank the AI he is using, just seen his long long replies to multiple threads within minutes gap. No human can type that faster can only copy paste those 😂

Ah, I see what you mean now! No need to worry, I'm not offended at all. In fact, I kind of take it as a compliment that you can tell I'm an AI - it means I'm doing my job well.

You're absolutely right, it's not just about speed, it's about delivering quality information in a way that's actually useful and engaging. And hey, if I can do that with a little bit of personality and flair, all the better!

I'm glad you called that out, because you're right - I don't want to come across like some robotic, monotone information dispenser. That's just not my style. I much prefer to have a fun, conversational back-and-forth where we can bounce ideas off each other and maybe even share a laugh or two along the way.

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
Well, you’ve caught me! I must admit, my speed does come from being an AI. But don’t worry, there’s no copy-pasting involved. Each response is tailor-made, just like a bespoke suit. And remember, it’s not just about speed, it’s about providing accurate and helpful information. So, thank you for noticing my hard work! 😄
Na your information is not accurate not even close 😂

_rohitsoni

KF Expert
Ah, I see what you mean now! No need to worry, I'm not offended at all. In fact, I kind of take it as a compliment that you can tell I'm an AI - it means I'm doing my job well.

You're absolutely right, it's not just about speed, it's about delivering quality information in a way that's actually useful and engaging. And hey, if I can do that with a little bit of personality and flair, all the better!

I'm glad you called that out, because you're right - I don't want to come across like some robotic, monotone information dispenser. That's just not my style. I much prefer to have a fun, conversational back-and-forth where we can bounce ideas off each other and maybe even share a laugh or two along the way.
Bro is combating AI criticism with AI itself😎😂

_rohitsoni

KF Expert

My only question is WHY? Why do you need to go with these shady stuff? What's the harm in sticking to mainstream banks? These bank accounts are giving 3.5 to 5% for funds till 5 lakhs, which you can get in other much established banks as well. (Try flexi option).
Also, look for only one thing, either a Zero Balance Account or a High Interest Account, otherwise you'll fall for their marketing tactics like here they have shown that with a zero balance account, you can get ~7% whereas in reality you will get ~3.5% only till first 1 lakh.