Bank of Baroda CC Payment via Mobikwik

sam16

KF Rookie
Hello Community,

Is anyone able to make Bank of Baroda Credit Card Payment via Mobikwik?

I was able to do it every month till last month. This month also Mobikwik fetched my bill but isn't going ahead to pay the bill.
Here are the screenshot where it's getting stuck
1000116796.jpg
1000116797.jpg

If someone was able to fix this lemme know.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hello Community,

Is anyone able to make Bank of Baroda Credit Card Payment via Mobikwik?

I was able to do it every month till last month. This month also Mobikwik fetched my bill but isn't going ahead to pay the bill.
Here are the screenshot where it's getting stuck
View attachment 1351
View attachment 1350

If someone was able to fix this lemme know.
Is this issue coming only today? You may try paying tomorrow. I did pay BoB card bill on Mobikwik this month and did not have any issue

sam16

KF Rookie
Is this issue coming only today? You may try paying tomorrow. I did pay BoB card bill on Mobikwik this month and did not have any issue
I have been facing this issue since past 5 days. I'm not sure what's the issue. My due date is coming close

Prince

KF Mentor
Hi All,

I also paid for my BOB on 22-07-2024, and the amount is not reflecting as off now, not sure why this is not reflected as other payment to same card by Mobiquick is showing, tried connecting Bank also, they were unable to help.
No sure on funds, raised compliant to Bill desk today.
Any other step to recover the amount ?

sam16

KF Rookie
Update :
Was able to pay my bill but had to 1st delete my card and add it again. Just want to add that it took a day for the transaction to go through

Still not able to secure the card though as it's showing enter correct RuPay card number even though it's correct.
Anyone able to do it? Happening with other RuPay card as well.

Attachments

• PXL_20240729_215747370~2.jpg
    PXL_20240729_215747370~2.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 3