Benifit of CC bill payment through several channels.

Raj2708

KF Expert
Just Starting a thread for knowing how you all guys are paying your credit card bills. What the benefits or why you opted that method.
Some people pay by debit card, some on their respective bank website/ app, CRED, Mobikwik, etc.

Raj2708

KF Expert
I pay using CRED reason being all card is saved at one place and they also notify me once bill generated. No need to check the mail and bank messages always to check bill generated or not.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I also pay through cred.
Cred gives wrong info as well. I have multiple ICICI cards whose consolidated bill generated however Cred is showing the overall amount due against each of the 4 cards....I have paid one..which means entire bill and 3 are still coming as outstanding creating confusion

Raj2708

KF Expert
Cred gives wrong info as well. I have multiple ICICI cards whose consolidated bill generated however Cred is showing the overall amount due against each of the 4 cards....I have paid one..which means entire bill and 3 are still coming as outstanding creating confusion
Sometime I also feel same.
If you paid your bill from other applications still it will give you pending notification. Don't know how to turn off.

That's the reason I started this thread to know some more options with their benefits.

I also use CRED, but I noticed that this duplication of outstanding is shown only on the linked cards.
For me it just shown for ICICI CC linked with ICICI AMEX card.

Raj2708

KF Expert
If I start using Mobikwik for credit card payment and opt debit card to pay the bill. Am I eligible for rewards point of debit card like SBI debit card give 0.25% cashback on the form of rewards point.
If yes, how much it takes to reflect in sbi rewards.