Best Android App for Credit Card details management?

card_hungry

KF Rookie
Hi Folks,

Which is the best android app you would recommend to manage all my credit card details securely. Offline app recommended.
Note: I want to save my cards details securely at one place.

I am looking for an app with the following features:
1. Encrypted Storage: Ability to securely store all my credit card details in an encrypted format.
2. Secure Sharing: Option to share my credit card details securely with friends and family.
3. Notes & Comments: Capability to add comments or notes under each card, such as offers or any other related information.
4. Expense Tracking & Analysis: Ability to manually input monthly bills and analyze the data across all cards over time, preferably with graphical representation.
5. Benefit Tracking: Feature to record and filter the benefits of each card, such as domestic lounge access, railway lounge access, BookMyShow offers, etc.
6. Savings Account Management: Option to save and share my savings account details (this would be an added bonus).
7. Security: Fully secure, completely offline, with encrypted data storage, and no image options.

Note: I am not looking for Credit Cards payments app. We already have apps for that: CRED and CHEQ and apps like PhonePe, Paytm, Amazon provides us option to bay the bills.

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hi Folks,

Which is the best android app you would recommend to manage all my credit card details securely. Offline app recommended.

I am looking for following features (since I am having 25+ cards and 8+ savings account)
1. App to store all my credit card details in encrypted format.
2. App through which I can share my credit card details securly to my friends and family.
3. App where I can add comments under my card. eg offers related, any notes related to that app.
4. App where I can manually input my monthly bills and analyse the data of all my cards all together over the period of time with the help of graphs.
5. App where I can keep record of which card gives my what benefits like I can filter by domestic lounge access, railway lounge access, book my show offers etc.
6. Option to save and share my saving account details will be a plus.
7. Fully secure. Completely offline. Encrypted data. No image option.

Note: I am not looking for Credit Cards payments app. We already have apps for that: CRED and CHEQ and apps like PhonePe, Paytm, Amazon provides us option to bay the bills.
MS Office (Excel) 🙃

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi Folks,

1. Encrypted Storage: Ability to securely store all my credit card details in an encrypted format.
2. Secure Sharing: Option to share my credit card details securely with friends and family.
3. Notes & Comments: Capability to add comments or notes under each card, such as offers or any other related information.
4. Expense Tracking & Analysis: Ability to manually input monthly bills and analyze the data across all cards over time, preferably with graphical representation.
5. Benefit Tracking: Feature to record and filter the benefits of each card, such as domestic lounge access, railway lounge access, BookMyShow offers, etc.
6. Savings Account Management: Option to save and share my savings account details (this would be an added bonus).
7. Security: Fully secure, completely offline, with encrypted data storage, and no image options.

CRED has just launched most of these features.. however i don't feel comfortable using an app and sharing so much online :(

Skylar

KF Master
Hi Folks,

Samsung Wallet, equipped with Knox security, is what I use to store and utilize tap-and-pay services for all my Visa cards. It’s quite handy as I don’t need to carry physical cards in my wallet.

Dodda Basayya

KF Rookie
Hi Folks,

Hi Folks,

I think it's the Samsung wallet, which I too use that, thank you...