Best app for adding amount in saving account by credit card .

zacobite

KF Mentor
Wah bhai, these are reasons for devaluation of credit cards. am not even
What do we gain from this? 1 time 30 -45 day benefit.. so much trouble for this.. next month on you will need to pay back the card.. its a rolling BNPL type situation.. no benefits.. only a deep dark hole of debt!!...i understand if its a one time emergency situation.. but regularly means no benefits.. zero sum game

Last edited:

iSayyed

KF Ace
What do we gain from this? 1 time 30 -45 day benefit.. so much trouble for this.. next month on you will need to pay back the card.. its a rolling BNPL type situation.. no benefits.. only a deep dark hole of debt!!...i understand if its a one time emergency situation.. but regularly means no benefits.. zero sum game
This is only for the situation when we desperately need hard cash to keep things going smoothly. But yes, I heard from some people that they rotate like this with multiple cards. Whatever they do, they can only do it for a certain period, and then they will end up in the deep dark hole of debt as you mentioned.

Skylar

KF Master
This is only for the situation when we desperately need hard cash to keep things going smoothly. But yes, I heard from some people that they rotate like this with multiple cards. Whatever they do, they can only do it for a certain period, and then they will end up in the deep dark hole of debt as you mentioned.
Yeah, but it is totally unethical "bekifaayati" doing such videos for like and subs. @ShavirB
should remove this kind of stuff. As Teenagers do dumb stuff watching this kind of stuff.
There is case where police man's son rotated 16lacs through credit cards when his father earns only 8lac per year. and Got income tax notice.

iSayyed

KF Ace
There is case where police man's son rotated 16lacs through credit cards when his father earns only 8lac per year. and Got income tax notice.
Yes I read that story:D
Yeah, but it is totally unethical "bekifaayati" doing such videos for like and subs. @ShavirB
There are so many videos out there that talk about wallet loading. Maybe their intention is to help the people who are in a cash crunch, but as you said, teenagers do dumb stuff influenced by this kind of video.

Credit Card itself is an Instrument that only for the people who have financial discipline. So i don't think we can blame creators and influencers for this kind of video. People should not consume this in a wrong way which will lead to debt hole.