best card for emi and utility bills

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello there,

For Utility bills you can opt for Axis Ace credit card, It will give your cashback of 5% for utility bill payments when you add the ace card to your gpay.

Thanks

abhimarda

KF Mentor
hi, i want a card that full fill my need my monthly emi is close to 1lakhs
Not sure how someone can pay EMI by credit card. If at all you are referring to transferring money from credit card to bank then normally it has charges and its not worth to do that and may also result in credit card getting cancelled. Also what utility bills are you referring to? With utility supplier names please

Skylar

KF Master
Utility:
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card - 2% Via amazon pay
Axis Airtel Credit Card - 10% Cashback via Airtel Thanks app - Maximum cashback: Rs. 250 per statement.
Axis ACE Credit Card - 5% Cashback via Google Pay - Maximum cashback: Rs. 500 per statement.

Apart from above solution you can buy Amazon Gift Card from HDFC Millennia Credit Card which give 5% cash points (Limit Rs 1000 per month) and pay any utility bill

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Use SBI cashback card to buy Amazon gift card from Amazon and add to Amazon pay. From there pay bills. You get 5% on utility, insurance etc which are listed on Amazon Pay

zacobite

KF Mentor
Apart from above solution you can buy Amazon Gift Card from HDFC Millennia Credit Card which give 5% cash points (Limit Rs 1000 per month) and pay any utility bill
i think this agv asv party is going to end soon.. all banks have cut monthly limits..