Best CC : bells and whistles

sanket1988

KF Rookie
Hi,

I don't put a lot of expenses on my CC. I use it mostly for airport lounge access (4-6 times a month) and Movie ticket offers.

I currently have a Yes Bank Marque CC and HDFC Diners Black both LTF.

Any other card suggestions for LTF? I'm not interested in CC points but looking for something which give great benefits on Movie Tickets, dining out, hotel stays etc.

Thanks.

I have a suggestion for you, If you have an account with Axis Bank you can go for, the LTF MY Zone card which will give 1 lounge axis every quarter.

I would suggest, you check the annual charges on these cards because they usually say if you spend 50k from the card in an entire year your card will be renewed without any charge, but your usage is much less so don't fall for that, just check for zero charges and the lounge axis.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi,

I don't put a lot of expenses on my CC. I use it mostly for airport lounge access (4-6 times a month) and Movie ticket offers.

I currently have a Yes Bank Marque CC and HDFC Diners Black both LTF.

Any other card suggestions for LTF? I'm not interested in CC points but looking for something which give great benefits on Movie Tickets, dining out, hotel stays etc.

Thanks.
u have the best already... nothing beats what u have already.. njoy

After devaluation it's a spend based feature right:?
Ya but I don't think that the devaluation of the card is going to affect you much.. You can use your primary card for your major expenses and use this card jus for the lounge axis and some minimum expenses added to it, no minimum expense limit is applied to this card.

nvsaditya

KF Rookie
Ya but I don't think that the devaluation of the card is going to affect you much.. You can use your primary card for your major expenses and use this card jus for the lounge axis and some minimum expenses added to it, no minimum expense limit is applied to this card.
This is devaluation regarding lounge I was talking about.

Effective 1st May 2024, access to domestic airport lounges will be based on a minimum eligible spend
of Rs. 50,000 in the previous 3 calendar months.