Best credit card for car purchase??

Skylar

KF Master
Can somebody guide me top 5 credit card for purchasing car worth 20lakh+

Or any alternate way to save money?
What is the highest limit on your credit cards?

- Some dealers offer online payment options, such as providing payment links. I heard of a case where someone purchased a Royal Enfield using payment links sent by the dealer on alternate days. This allowed the customer to pay the amount, repay the debt on the card, and then make the payment to the dealer again the next day.

negotiate..hard.. on price and cc pay chgs..

which cards do u have
I have hdfc dinners,sbi cashback,one card,axis vistara,axis Flipkart,icici coral,icici Amazon.limit nearby 6
What is the highest limit on your credit cards?

- Some dealers offer online payment options, such as providing payment links. I heard of a case where someone purchased a Royal Enfield using payment links sent by the dealer on alternate days. This allowed the customer to pay the amount, repay the debt on the card, and then make the payment to the dealer again the next day.
6 lakh max,yes i purchased RE Himalayan from CC Paying zero charges for CC.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I have hdfc dinners,sbi cashback,one card,axis vistara,axis Flipkart,icici coral,icici Amazon.limit nearby 6

6 lakh max,yes i purchased RE Himalayan from CC Paying zero charges for CC.
excellent.. negotiate with dealer.. split payments into diners / cb/ amz pay / axis vistara- ask for online payment link chg cc limits.. pay in parts - repay and pay again..