Best credit card to purchase gold

NikhilRanjan

KF Rookie
There has been a lot of devaulation going on recently on lot of cards and gold purchases have been excluded , I have lot of upcoming marriages in my home and nearby circles , Is there any credit card which I can use to benefit from if I purchase gold from stores like ( tanishq , Joyalukkas , malabar etc etc )

- Currently I have

Axis vistara signature
HSBC cashback
HDFC tatanue
Amazon pay icici

Trilochan20

KF Expert
I know that if you pay HDFC TATA Neu card UPI payment, you should get 1% cashback upto 500rs for 50K purchase. I've indeed received 1% cashback around February month. Amazon pay ICICI doesn't give 1% on Gold. I don't have other cards.

Recently, AU BANK was offering good cashback while purchasing gold. Do check.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 9.08.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 9.08.57 PM.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 9.12.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 9.12.00 PM.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 13

Trilochan20

KF Expert
I got 1% Cashback on Joyalukkas using amazon pay ICICI
In my city I tried amazon pay on Joyalukkas, Lalitha, Kazana and GRT and got 1% Cashback
So Amazon pay ICICI mentions except fuel and gold, but still giving cashback. Hmmm.. Good to know.

Skylar

KF Master
So Amazon pay ICICI mentions except fuel and gold, but still giving cashback. Hmmm.. Good to know.
Mentions no 5% cashback on buying Gold on amazon.
But every store in my city I'm getting 1% with amazon pay, Once I got 1.5% cashback with Axis ace and next month when I used the same in Lalita jewelers haven't got CB so sticking with amazon pay from that time for gold purchase.

Search on google there will be list of Jeweler shows where we get 1% CB

abhimarda

KF Mentor
As you have said you want to purchase gold,then most of the cards have excluded jewellery from eligible purchases, however if you want to purchase gold coins (that too on discount!) slowly and steadily, then you can buy them from Flipkart, Ajio. Ajio always has some offer running in some or the other card every day. These days it was on Bank of Baroda, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank. Buy 24k gold from there and while buying jewellery, get the price netted off with giving these gold coins. I bought gold coin on 20% discount rate from prevailing market rate or similar coin. If you want to make a big purchase then check super premium cards which may have better returns.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0710_082713.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0710_082713.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 7