Best Credit Cards LTF for someone earning 8-10 LPA

Divynnsh

KF Rookie
Hi Thread.

I want your suggestions regarding credit cards LTF i can apply for. I have to travel extensively due to client visits. Could you please suggest credit cards that might be useful for primarily Airport Lounge access and then rewards benefits.

Thanks

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi Thread.

I want your suggestions regarding credit cards LTF i can apply for. I have to travel extensively due to client visits. Could you please suggest credit cards that might be useful for primarily Airport Lounge access and then rewards benefits.

Thanks
IDFC First Wealth is a decent option. It offers 4 complimentary domestic & international airport spa & lounge visits every quarter. You will need to maintain 4-5 Lakhs NRV with IDFC Bank basis which you can get that card easily

Divynnsh

KF Rookie
IDFC First Wealth is a decent option. It offers 4 complimentary domestic & international airport spa & lounge visits every quarter. You will need to maintain 4-5 Lakhs NRV with IDFC Bank basis which you can get that card easily
Hi. Thank you for the suggestion. Can i know few more credit cards like this.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
1) Axis Burgundy Private Credit Card. Offers Unlimited Access for International Lounges. You need an Axis Burgundy Private Account to get this card as LTF.

2) IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Credit Card. Offers Unlimited Domestic and International Lounge Access. You Need to have IndusInd Pioneer Account to get this card as LTF.

hemang

KF Rookie
How to get this idfc wealth cc LTF, kindly guide ?

hemang

KF Rookie
Why wealth?
When reward return is only 0.5%
Mostly for airport lounge access. Rest for online spends we have millenia cc, icici cc and for offline spends we have infinity cc. Still kindly guide which idfc first cc ltf is best and how to get wealth cc LTF ?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Mostly for airport lounge access. Rest for online spends we have millenia cc, icici cc and for offline spends we have infinity cc. Still kindly guide which idfc first cc ltf is best and how to get wealth cc LTF ?
apply online.. idfc all cards ltf.lounge access allowed if you spend 20k in the previous month..