Best lifetime free Credit Card against FD

Thor

KF Ace
I want to have an FD backed credit card. I am ready to create an FD worth Rs 10K. The credit card should have following benefits:

1) There should not be any joining or annual fee.

2) There should be good cashback points offers.

3) I mostly use Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, and Bookmyshow. So, card should have good offers on these platforms.

Please suggest me a good card. By the way, I have been researching about Zet Magnet credit card, Onecard credit card.

Please suggest if there is some other good card.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I want to have an FD backed credit card. I am ready to create an FD worth Rs 10K. The credit card should have following benefits:

3) I mostly use Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, and Bookmyshow. So, card should have good offers on these platforms.

Please suggest me a good card. By the way, I have been researching about Zet Magnet credit card, Onecard credit card.

I personally used One Card CC to improve my father's CIBIL Score as he had ruined his CIBIL by becoming Guaranter in his nephew's loan without talking with me. 😮‍💨

All the 3 points you mentioned is covered in it but one thing you must keep in mind that One Card CC don't provide benefit as much like conventional bank CC.

I personally utilize 5%cashback on months first utility bill payment on Cred whenever they offer and uses it on Amazon to get discount.

Based on your requirements, here are a few options as per my AI friend Gemini 🧡:
1. Zet Magnet Credit Card:
- No joining or annual fee.
- Good cashback offers: Up to 10% rewards on top brand vouchers including Amazon, Flipkart, and Swiggy.
- FD-backed: Requires a fixed deposit with SBM Bank starting as low as Rs 5,000.

2. OneCard Credit Card:
- 5X rewards on your top 2 spend categories, which can include Amazon, Flipkart, and other popular platforms.
- FD-backed: Available through partner banks like Federal Bank, SBM Bank, and others.

3. ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card: (Best for Amazon Great Indian Sale & Flipkart BBD)
- Cashback and rewards: Offers decent rewards on various spends.
- FD-backed: Requires a fixed deposit with ICICI Bank.

4. IDFC FIRST WOW Credit Card (My Preference)
- Lifetime Free Rupay Credit Card (UPI benefits)
- FD Requirement: You need to make a fixed deposit of at least ₹10,000 with IDFC FIRST Bank.
Rewards and Cashback:​
- 4X Reward Points on all spends.​
- 5% Cashback on the first EMI transaction within 30 days of card issuance.​
- Reward Points can be redeemed for purchases at partner merchants and online.​
Special Offers: The card offers exclusive deals and discounts across popular brands, which may include platforms like Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, and BookMyShow.​

These cards should meet your needs for no fees and good cashback offers on the platforms you frequently use.

Hope this helps 🤗

Skylar

KF Master

For your extensive list of wishes, only OneCard offers all those features. However, currently, OneCard is not issuing new cards.