Best trading APP

Babba

KF Ace
Which trading app is best as currently I am using Grow and it has less investment options available?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
For more options and for some useful resources you can go with Angel One.
Otherwise for basic investing Zerodha is best.

Skylar

KF Master
I’m using Zerodha; I don’t have experience with other brokers, so I can’t compare them.

I am using Trade X, it offers 10x margin on intraday futures and options and 50x margin on equity trading. If anyone is interested, I can help him to open the demat account, with no account opening charges and Zero brokerage for lifetime.

Also you can trade in both Indian and International markets

zacobite

KF Mentor
Which trading app is best as currently I am using Grow and it has less investment options available?
i find IND Money easy to usd.. Have heard good things about Zerodha as well.. Maybe open both.. manytimes one has a glitch..

If you prefer less charges like account opening, intraday, delivery, demat amc, etc, you can go with shoonya or dhan app. There's a video by bekifaayati on the same topic in YouTube

Forex2futures

KF Rookie
If you are new and do not want give 20 per buy sell you must join kotak neo but if you want all features at one screen then dhan app is for you.