Best travel card for occasional travelling

Hi,

Kindly help me to decide on a travel card mostly LTF (as i am not a frequent traveller) with decent discounts on tickets and hotels.

Currently i am looking at

1. Ixigo AU CC (LTF)
2. SC EaseMyTrip CC
3. SBI Yatra CC
4. ICICI MMT CC

I am considering taking the Ixigo AU CC as it is LTF and offers discounts on railway/flight/hotels. But the limits are very low.

Kindly share your experience with this card and better alternatives. Thanks.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi,

Kindly help me to decide on a travel card mostly LTF (as i am not a frequent traveller) with decent discounts on tickets and hotels.

Currently i am looking at

1. Ixigo AU CC (LTF)
2. SC EaseMyTrip CC
3. SBI Yatra CC
4. ICICI MMT CC

I am considering taking the Ixigo AU CC as it is LTF and offers discounts on railway/flight/hotels. But the limits are very low.

Kindly share your experience with this card and better alternatives. Thanks.
I am uncertain about the source of your recommendations, but they might not be the best choice.

Instead, I recommend considering the Axis Atlas card, which offers a 4% reward rate on all expenditures. Accumulate these rewards and redeem them as air miles when planning your trips.

Karunakara

KF Mentor
I am uncertain about the source of your recommendations, but they might not be the best choice.

Instead, I recommend considering the Axis Atlas card, which offers a 4% reward rate on all expenditures. Accumulate these rewards and redeem them as air miles when planning your trips.
Axis Atlas is highly recommend for frequent flyers. But for occasional flyers, I think the following cards are fine:
1. SBI club Vistara
2. Axis Vistara Platinum
3. SC Ease My Trip

Vistara cards are almost ltf because you get economy ticket for every annual fee payment. But see if Vistara service available in your route. Anyway it is getting merged with Air India Flying Returns to open up wider network

Currently Axis Atlas is not what i am looking for. This card suits frequent flyers. Also i wont be able to draw out max benefit from this card.