Best Travel Credit Card

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
I travel a lot for my work (usually 3-4 times in a month). I want to know which is the Best Travel Credit Card out there? I want good offers of Flights and Hotels..

jatinarora97

KF Rookie
RBL World Safari Credit Card ... I got it for LTF ... 0% Forex Markup Fees .. 8 Domestic and 8 International Lounges ... On INR 100 spent on travel, 5 travel points and on all other purchases, 2 travel points; Golf Access, Travel Insurance, 24*7 Concierge

sarpanch

KF Rookie
RBL World Safari Credit Card ... I got it for LTF ... 0% Forex Markup Fees .. 8 Domestic and 8 International Lounges ... On INR 100 spent on travel, 5 travel points and on all other purchases, 2 travel points; Golf Access, Travel Insurance, 24*7 Concierge
How did you had any previous relationship with the Bank ?

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
We are eager to know about this

jatinarora97

KF Rookie
Can you share about the amount you spent on it? After which it was auto-upgraded. Even, an estimate would work
Frankly speaking quite less .. around 2-3k per month… earlier they were offering shoprite credit card, so i asked them to just cancel my card … then they gave me world safari credit card

Yes, Actually I frequently use my credit card for international transactions. Earlier I was using hdfc regalia credit card, after including 2% forex charges plus gst - $1 costed me approx. ₹86, but now with Rbl it’s costing me ₹83.
thats great , this is worth the upgrade, will consider this , can I apply for this card ( World Safari Credit card) directly and if yes, How ?

jatinarora97

KF Rookie
thats great , this is worth the upgrade, will consider this , can I apply for this card ( World Safari Credit card) directly and if yes, How ?

Sorry but I’m not sure. Maybe try contacting the bank directly. I think this card should be easier to get as RBL isn’t a very stringent bank like SBI.

adilmas13

KF Rookie
You can consider AXIS ATLAS. It's an airline agnostic card. 2 EdgeMiles for every 100 spends and 5 EdgeMiles for every 100 spends on travel/hotels booking via Axis bank portal. 1 EdgeMile = 1Re

Also HDFC Infinia Metal card is another option, but its invite only. 5 Reward Points for every 150 spend.

yashvb

KF Rookie
Oh Nice. I am not sure if I could get it LTF, but I dont have any relationship with the bank as of today.
while searching for 0 forex markup, found it on one of the videos in YouTube and applied directly and received the card. And 3000 rupee joining fees is reimbursed in the form of equivalent voucher amount from make mytrip.