Best value mutual fund

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
It’s a very subjective question. What’s your risk appetite and what is your goal amount? How much can you invest per month?

bhutanirajat

KF Rookie
Hi, I am already doing SIP in other mutual funds and now thinking to add a Value Mutual Fund in my folio but unable to decide which one is best for me among various options. Thinking to start with initial amount of 3000 per month SIP in same for next 10 years.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hi, I am already doing SIP in other mutual funds and now thinking to add a Value Mutual Fund in my folio but unable to decide which one is best for me among various options. Thinking to start with initial amount of 3000 per month SIP in same for next 10 years.
Got it, which funds do you invest in currently?

According, to the rule of mutual fund investing we should invest according to our age.
5 Yrs of investment in MFs is not that fruitful. Longer timeframe (Min 15 Yrs) is always preferable in MFs to see the magic of compounding.
But if you want to know I will explain it---
If your age lies between 18-25 go for Small Cap and Flexi Cap Funds.
If your age lies between 30-40 go for Mid Cap and Flexi Cap Funds.
If your age is >40 go for Flexi Cap Fund and Debt Funds
If your age is >50 and beyond go for Large Cap and Debt Funds.
Note:- This is only shared for the persons who want to start the mutual fund those who have running funds kindly don't change it according to this. This is a age wise investment strategy to start investment.