Best way to buy amazon pay gift card to ear rewards/ cashback

Skylar

KF Master
I checked on gyftr, there is no as such offer of cashback or any discount on amazon pay gift card though i have regalia hdfc card.

1717990167031.png
Got to GYFTR from HDFC smart buy.
Note: I'm just sharing what I have seen on smartbuy portal haven't tried it personally.

Skylar

KF Master
Are these apps allow sbi cashback card ?
Not sure about that, I'm not having SBI cashback card.
And will i get 5% cashback?
Commonly, individuals place an order for an item on Amazon and subsequently cancel it, requesting a refund in the form of Amazon Pay balance. By doing so, they receive a 5% cashback along with the balance credited to their Amazon Pay account.

However, it is important to note that this practice is not recommended, as both Amazon and SBI may consider such actions fraudulent and take measures such as blocking the Amazon account or card.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Not sure about that, I'm not having SBI cashback card.

Commonly, individuals place an order for an item on Amazon and subsequently cancel it, requesting a refund in the form of Amazon Pay balance. By doing so, they receive a 5% cashback along with the balance credited to their Amazon Pay account.

However, it is important to note that this practice is not recommended, as both Amazon and SBI may consider such actions fraudulent and take measures such as blocking the Amazon account or card.
Ok
Edit
You tried to buy with any other credit cards, is it allowing ?

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Thanks
I tried.
Google showing only bank option.
Payzapp not allowing other bank card.
I don't have one card. so i don't know how to buy in that app

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Thanks
I tried.
Google showing only bank option.