Best way to park money for only one month with highest return

TheHindu

KF Ace
Hello friends
I have a few lacs spare for 30 days. Please suggest me the best highest return giving options where I can park the money

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I don't think there is any safe investment option to park money for just one month.
If you are open to taking risks, you may do Swing Trading.

Prince

KF Mentor
Hie, You can use Tyke Application which provide Invoice Discounting and can easily fetch IRR upto 14% for 30 Days Investment.
Also, you can check about the Application online and on this platform.

You can use my code while signing up Q4LP1V

zack54

KF Mentor
Hie, You can use Tyke Application which provide Invoice Discounting and can easily fetch IRR upto 14% for 30 Days Investment.

Thanks for sharing the information. Please also share, what are the exit charges if someone has invest on this platform?
Is there any kind of risk factor or lockin period?

Thankyou

zack54

KF Mentor

Used your code for my investment on tyke.

Prince

KF Mentor
Thanks for sharing the information. Please also share, what are the exit charges if someone has invest on this platform?
Is there any kind of risk factor or lockin period?

Thankyou
There is no Exit Charge, whereas the funds are locked in for the Maturity, which is either 30 Days to 120 Days depending upon the Invoice which you Invested in and since the time frame is less you can invest in different time invoice to plan the cashflows.
Their is always risk, but that can be reduced by investing in multiple invoices or putting the money in Tyke Assured deals where in the Application provides the assurance.

It provides you returns stating from 14% for a period of 30 Days and goes up with increase in Days.